Grape is a relatively low-calorie fruit. It is nutritious and delicious. The anthocyanins in grapes have antioxidant and anti-aging effects, while ingredients such as cellulose and organic acids also help to lose weight. However, the dried grapes, Xinjiang red raisins are a very common food, the grapes after drying or artificial drying.
Most varieties of grapes can be dried. The seedless white grapes in Xinjiang are the best. The varieties have large particles, are seedless, and have a high sugar content. The raisins produced are of good quality. They are generally dried naturally in the drying room by using the hot climate. Each 100g of raisins contains 80g of carbohydrates, 2.5g of protein, 1.6g of dietary fiber, and some minerals. It is a processed product of high-sugar fruits. It is not seasonal like raw grapes, and the price is very cheap, you can buy it all year round.
The efficacy and role of raisins:
1. As a high-fiber food, raisins are a good digestive aid. Has a good effect on stomach and bowel movements. Raisins contain a lot of tartaric acid, which can promote the digestion of rice and can help the digestion of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. Raisins can actually improve oral health. In fact, they are one of the best ways to naturally reverse cavities and cure tooth decay.
3. Raisins have the effect of replenishing qi and blood, because raisins contain a lot of iron, and many women are prone to symptoms of anemia, cold hands and feet and so on. Eating some raisins every day is the best way to replenish blood.
4. The glucose, organic acids, amino acids, and vitamins in the raisins have excitatory effects on the brain nerves, and regular food is also beneficial to those with neurasthenia and excessive fatigue.
5. Raisins have a detoxifying effect. Raisins are rich in pectin and tartaric acid, which can not only promote intestinal peristalsis, but also absorb toxins from the intestinal wall and promote detoxification.
What should I pay attention to when eating grapes?
1. Pay attention to cleaning before eating raisins. Generally, the surface of dried raisins may be dusty. If the packaging bag is marked "open the bag to eat", it can be eaten directly.
2. The sugar content of raisins is relatively high.
3. Don't eat too much raisins at a time. After all, the sugar content is high to avoid burdening the body.