Xinjiang green raisin is a nutritious dried fruit that can supplement iron, lower cholesterol, and improve rectal health. Pregnant mothers who eat raisins have advantages for the body and the fetus. In addition, Professor Christine Wu of the University of Illinois Dental Base in Chicago believes that eating raisins will not only eat bad teeth, but also has the effect of sterilizing healthy teeth. Let's take a closer look at several advantages of eating raisins.
1. Raisins can block thrombosis very well than aspirin, and can reduce the body's serum cholesterol levels, as well as reduce the platelet cohesion, which has a certain effect on the prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
2. Glucose, organic acids, amino acids, and vitamins in raisins have a stimulating effect on brain nerves, and regular food is also good for people with neurasthenia and excessive fatigue.
3. Long-term smokers can eat raisins, raisins can also help detoxify lung cells, and have expectorant effects, can relieve respiratory tract inflammation, itching and other performance caused by smoking.
4. Raisin has an auxiliary effect on the rehabilitation of frail patients, patients with arteriosclerosis and nephritis.
5. Everyone who wants to keep fit will know that raisins eat fruits that are not easy to gain weight. Women consume a dozen raisins rich in vitamins every day, which can not only achieve weight loss intentions, but also benefit cardiovascular health.
6. Raisin is a nutrient food, suitable for people with dry and weak constitution, can appetite and increase appetite, and has the effects of supplementing emptiness and stopping vomiting and analgesic.
7. The anti-cancer effect of raisins is particularly remarkable. Research shows that among those who grow grapes and eat more grapes, the incidence of cancer has also been significantly reduced. This is mainly because it is rich in an anti-cancer trace element (resveratrol), which can prevent healthy cells from becoming cancerous and prevent cancer cells from spreading. This resveratrol, which is rich in grape skins and grape seeds, is the most important ingredient in grapes and is an excellent antioxidant food.
8. Raisins are particularly beneficial to those patients with partial ischemic heart disease and atherosclerotic heart disease. Raisins contain many flavonoids, which are very good for protecting the heart. The flavonoids in raisins are a powerful antioxidant that can fight aging.